Tuesday, January 14, 2014

"Flyover" now available

Announcing the release of my next vinyl album "Flyover". This is the vinyl version of music written for or inspired by the independent film "Flyover Country". Similar to my feelings about Sonospheres II, I tell you this is some of my best work yet. The album will come in an edition of 500 copies on 180 gram purple splatter vinyl. The artwork was lovingly done by Tim Guthrie and the inner sleeve will be full color, a first for one of my records. Providing there are no delays the album should be available some time in March.Price is $15 plus shipping. As always I primarily work through PayPal. No checks and I don't take credit cards. Use the links below, the first one for US customers.
Canadian orders use the following button
International orders use the following button

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dereck,
    I've just placed an order for Flyover on vinyl, really looking forward to receiving it! Please don't forget to sign it will you.

    All the best, much love,

    Your friend here in Manchester

    James

    ReplyDelete