Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Norman & the Rockwells 7" ep available (limited)

I recorded and released my very first vinyl record back in 1981 as a member of the band Norman & the Rockwells. I forget how many we pressed, most likely 500 but I gave away or sold my portion immediately. I never knew what happened to the rest. Recently I started working with the drummer and recording engineer from Norman & the Rockwells, Tom Ware. Turns out he has a stash and I asked permission to sell some of them for him and here we are.
The sound of the band is on the Zappa side. Lots of changes and pointed lyrics. I'm so glad to make this rare vinyl available. Priced at $15 plus postage I accept PayPal.
US and Canadian customers add $5 postage and use the button below

International orders use the button below

No comments:

Post a Comment